Saturday, February 23, 2008

Kuching (4th day)


Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday to dear dear, happy birthday to you.....!! 21st lo~ May all your dreams come true!! love you always. Tomorrow I'll back to Miri with heavy heart. This few days I feel so comfortable of joining dear's big family, I feel closer with them. They are quite friendly. I would like to meet them again in future. Take care everybody.

Janice and I dear's family dear and I dear's cousin and sis ladiessssdear's family members My surprise for hubby. Hope you like it darling...muaks HAPPY BIRTHDAY and love ya!!

4 comments:

...Janice... said...

enggg...u finish liao...i found ur blog n will know all ur secrets..muahahaha~

btw, my pic so ugly 1 leh..lol

and, thanks again..for ur present..hehe^^

Lisay said...

what la ja nisss??? no secret here all guang min zhen da 1 muahahah~ welcome la cz u let me sleep on ur bed haha

why you always want to say urself ugly a?? u are not k!!! muz be confident of urself

...Janice... said...

ops..kena marah by da sao..:S

Lisay said...

hu?? hu?? hu?? hu dare to marah you o??? :P