Of course
I will miss my Ozibala friends too
everytime out with them
I feel so relax
and fun
Some of them
go to have a hair cut today
guys do you know people who sit there
quite boring
*haha*
waiting you guys to cut cut cut
for 2 hours plus
by the way
this is not longer than
curling my hair
that my dear
wait me
for
3 hours
now i know the feeling of waiting
thank you dear
I will miss my Ozibala friends too
everytime out with them
I feel so relax
and fun
Some of them
go to have a hair cut today
guys do you know people who sit there
quite boring
*haha*
waiting you guys to cut cut cut
for 2 hours plus
by the way
this is not longer than
curling my hair
that my dear
wait me
for
3 hours
now i know the feeling of waiting
thank you dear
having our dinner at Dynasty

our "princess" like to take pic in toilet





















No comments:
Post a Comment