Everyone has their first time on doing something
and today I step out my first step
by driving to brunei
*gosh drive till Tutong is really tiring man*
anyway it's really worth-while
first thing before
I pass the Brunei toll
I saw a monkey eating beside the road
then nice view at the "longkang"??
and today I step out my first step
by driving to brunei
*gosh drive till Tutong is really tiring man*
anyway it's really worth-while
first thing before
I pass the Brunei toll
I saw a monkey eating beside the road
then nice view at the "longkang"??
outside my aunt's old house

then heading to Tutong
and
we saw few buffalos beside the highway





















4 comments:
i know ur cousin in perth de ...
foo?
haha izit?? gal or boy?
wooo... tat blue t-shirt... very familiar... heheh.
haha how come will familiar?? oh remember le!!! hhahha whr all the photos a??
Post a Comment