Although next week is my tuition free week but I start my holiday today because I only go to class for three days in a week. Holiday again? Yea a stress holiday which give us time to busy for our exams and assignments which due after free week.
Every first semester I'll meet someone who is really a free writer. When you meet he or she in your group you really feel like dying. I really don't know where those people came from. If you are this kind of people... yes, I'm talking about you. YES is you!! No doubt...Is you! You thought you are the one who is so busy? All of us are busy too and please change your stupid attitude NOW!! Don't always give so many excuse LOSER whenever we need to have a meeting. If u continue like that, I can just say that: You're really a LOSER so please back to your own country don't come here to make others suffer together in a group with you LOSER!!
Although life seems miserable but life goes on. Got to have my dinner too. Tonight I'm having my dinner at DoubleStar with my darling. Thank you darling for being there for me to speak out all my words....I love you!!nice mushroom soup

Wednesday, April 16, 2008
2nd Tuition Free Week
Posted by Lisay at 5:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





















No comments:
Post a Comment