Tomorrow will be the last day for Miri PC Fair. I feel quite tired because two of my partners keep on "snake" and I, the stupid bunny has to stay there working whole day. I'll learn from them next time! Although this is my new experience working as a part- timer in a PC Fair perhaps this will also be the last time under such company because of low wages, come early, late going back and need to carry all those heavy things. If under the supplier I'll think about it. (high wages, late come back earlier- depend on the situation and no need cleaning up all the stuff on last day including carry heavy things). A worst thing to me is that I'm not in the same booth with my fiends I feel quite boring and new partners won't work together at all they only know how to "snake" really no comment. Through this PC Fair I only learn one lesson: SNAKE....Meet Yeng Nee NekNek at PC Fair...
My booth is next to the umbrella. Come, Epson Printer 3 in 1, print, copy, scan RM 229 only including 3 free gifts. This is the popular sentence we always shout haha.....I'll never forget about it.
Shiki Susi~ thanks darling I love you muakssss....my best lunch in PC Fair haha!! Thanks honey bunny muakSsssssssssssssssssss
Saturday, April 19, 2008
Miri PC Fair
Posted by Lisay at 4:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






















No comments:
Post a Comment