Saturday, March 22, 2008

Happy holiday

Holiday is just started and the first thing in my mind is going to beach. Hence, darling brings me to beach. I like walk on shore, listen to the rhyme of the sea because it makes me feel relax. In other way round, I love to walk on shore, listen to the rhyme of the sea, holding dear's hand tight, listen deep into dear's heart and never let dear go. Night time I'm going to have dinner with my friends at hotspot.2nd time we got a clam at beach

As big as my palmyummy...
our chicken boxes~
these people like to act the most~ apparantly Joann!
normal one is over here- kim and sa
my 'ban zang'
bon voyage wen yee~ all the best

4 comments:

...Janice... said...

u guys holiday AGAIN?? y so good 1? next time i oso wan go curtin

Lisay said...

haha for non curtin student is call holiday but actually week have to rush many assignment u know?? after that no time for revision for test man!! think clearly b4 u wan to choose curtin~

...Janice... said...

erm..erm..so i should say 'thanks for ur advice'?

hahah..okok i think..

Lisay said...

haha~ I oso duno but really feel 'sien' when there are so much project to do bahhhh~