
What is going on in my life? I'm desperate for something that everyone need it. Why I'm the one, the only one who always been forgotten? I'm so tired of my life, I totally fell up with my friends, I feel embarrass of myself.....everything seems going crazy in my world and yet I can't even accept what's going on now. I lost everything, my love, my friends, my everything.
Last time I put so many efforts to be there for you but you never realise that and now there is someone playing my role as I did last time so what should I do? Accept it or follow my heart? I really don't know how and I am so tired of making a decision. Everything I do is wrong, why always is my thing got problem? How come I have to go through so many difficulties to gain the priceless thing? How I hope I can alone now. Where is the island that can let me have a rest and give me some comfort? Please leave me alone!!! That's all I really need.
Wednesday, March 12, 2008
What's going on?
Posted by Lisay at 12:57 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





















No comments:
Post a Comment