My baby Ching called me at 9.08pm. Thanks for being there for me when I need someone to talk to beside my hubby. Muakssss I'm feeling better now

.............................. I finally recover from my broken heart I just realise that actually I'm so lucky although I don't really have a best friend beside me every moment but I do have many angles who actually at my back looking after me and be there for me whenever I fall. Now I know no matter what is happening on this earth I still have my lover, my family and my baby angles... I'm going to be stronger after this because I really fell up with 'friends' that I need all these times. Don't come back to me my 'friends' because there will still many marks after I stick back my broken heart.

My new slippers

Jelly? Just get it from my niece to have some fun

Hubby's and my pencil box *Bunny Bunny*

Study study study~

No comments:
Post a Comment